Building Services l (Bathroom Design)

            This project today is about doing Bathroom model with piping details and tank. This project also for understanding how the water works for every each piping like W/C (water closet), Shower, Basin piping water.

This is the first plan when I decided to do toilet. Then I did the elevation to see how it looks when it become real life model. I changed the measurement plan 3000mm x 3000mm  and the height also 3000mm




Next, i use plywood as my wall because I want to use to support the tube and water because once it turn on, the water flowing become heavier. After that I use poxy glue to stick it together then I continue percussion small nails with hammer. The size of the nails is 88mm x 12.7 mm






I also use drill to make a hole so the piping can connect through the tank and all the tube connection.




After I stick together the plywood and waiting for it to dry, I begin make furniture using clay material. For basin, bathtub and W/C (water closet). I also cut the tube according to the measurement.



    I use electric cutter to cut the excess of the tiles.




I bought the mosaic plastic tiles from ArtFriend shop and also I put a gap in between just like real construction installing tiles on the floor when they to put spacers for the gap every each tiles. Nevertheless I put printed paper to describe as my printed wallpaper






Besides, I start to stick together the joining piping with the tube and also connect through the tank. Again I use poxy glue to stick the joining piper through the ceiling.



While that, I spray using waterproof spray to avoid the clay liquid from the water when it over flooding. Before I spray the waterproof spray, I put PVA glue also to double sealed it from the water



 I put a mirror on top of the basin






This is the final finish look I stick the furniture all in the toilet.

This is the video water testing





For what I learned in this project is very fun and interesting especially the decoration. What I wish is to make this kind of project in the future soon. It is very interesting to learn something you never didi before but ended up the good result. This project showed the knowledge on how to construct how the water flow faster or slower. For me the tank position is very important and the size of it. The smaller the tank the slower the water flow though the basin, bathtub and water closet. As I start builded the model, I realized I do learned a lot from the whole journey of this bathroom design model. I do hope I do this kind of project in the future.

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts