Building Construction 2- Project 2 (Living Room model)
This project 2 is individual assigment as each person have to choose which room. I choose living room, kenny choose bedroom & irene choose kitchen
The scale of the plan is 1:28 the length 4800 and width 7000
As i built cement i did mix with water ration 1:2. Usually it takes 1 week to let the cement dry and harden but 2 days enough for it to get the cement dry and harden
First do a slab steelwork mm convert to cm is 17.1cm length and 26cm. The height of the slab is 0.5cm
Next i do 3 column steelwork with 1.5x1.5cm. Only one column got straw because of the piping water. I also did a hole on the top of the slab for the piping straw
After I did the column I left it around 3 days to make sure the column and bottom slab secure.
And then I connect column with the top slab. I inverted from bottom lab to top because to do the cement for the top easier to cast.
Supposedly I should connect beam at this moment when I cast the top slab. But then I add wall so it can be support for the column and my top slab too
The last thing I do is doing furniture & finishes. For finishes, as a base wall I use white paint but because i want to spice it up my wall to something different, I use glitter paper and use as decoration for my wall. Also I use wood tiles as fpr flooring. For furniture, I use sofa then I measure the exact size from the plan and use form board to create the sofa look and then I use dark blue fabric that add on colour and also the sofa material. Next I do the coffee table using form board and perspex. Then I use tree modelling and cut into like potted plants and flower pot.
This is the final result
Finally, I enjoyed doing concrete house and experienced for my life. It was actually fun casting the cement it is like doing a baking. But this assignment will improve my knowing skills about the ratio of the concrete, how the beam hold through the column and wall, how much the thickness of the steelwork, the spacer, the load and more. This project also makes my idea of concrete house or building more unique and different. I do learned a lot in this project. I hope I will do this kind of project in the future
Thank you :)
And then I connect column with the top slab. I inverted from bottom lab to top because to do the cement for the top easier to cast.
Supposedly I should connect beam at this moment when I cast the top slab. But then I add wall so it can be support for the column and my top slab too
This is the final result
Finally, I enjoyed doing concrete house and experienced for my life. It was actually fun casting the cement it is like doing a baking. But this assignment will improve my knowing skills about the ratio of the concrete, how the beam hold through the column and wall, how much the thickness of the steelwork, the spacer, the load and more. This project also makes my idea of concrete house or building more unique and different. I do learned a lot in this project. I hope I will do this kind of project in the future
Thank you :)






Comments
Post a Comment