Project 3 - Boutique (Design Studio 1)
The last project of Design Studio is Boutique. A boutique is small store where selling stylish clothing, jewelry & other things. I felt honour to design space for fashion designer Stefanie Nieuwenhuyse which is related from my first & second project. I put my design concept in boutique is minimalism & cantilever. Cantilever is basically a combination of abstract in Stefanie style as well.
This is the process ideation to draw the plan of displaying, fitting room, cashier counter, toilet, lounge area.
This is thumbnail the ideation of design spaces
This is thumbnail the ideation of design spaces
I also include Stefanie's art that she drew, which got lots of features & braided.
This is how it look on section in 3ds Max
This is my final boutique design space
I would like to thank lecturer aida for helping me through this design studio class that genuinely incredible lecturer :) I gained lots of knowledge from her and hoping to see her in the future





























Comments
Post a Comment