Project 1- InfoGraphic (Design Studio 1)

This project is about to use your own creativity to attract readers of the infographic and how you arrange the information. The task was given to choose an artist. I choose Stefanie Nieuwenhuyse who is a Fashion Designer, Illustrator, and also Textile Developer. The reason why I choose her because just by the look I can see that her work must over the top.



One of her famous artwork is Biomimicry Snake Skin Inspired Dress. Most of the piece she made was from recycled trash.







To start the InfoGraphic, i need to think about the keywords at least 4 minimum. What i come out with Abstract-Smoky-Light & Shadow-Reborn

The idea Abstract word came by one of her artwork that is drawing illustration








The idea of Smoky and Light&Shadow word came from one of her artwork too. The reason why because this one catches my eyes and i see the drawing trying to tell that there's a life and death in her life that still living in depression. Meanwhile Reborn keyword came from all of her design that use recyecle trash to make dress, shoes, headwear & etc


Next, I started to sketch some ideas mind mapping & how to put the information correctly in the InfoGraphic 

Then I began to edit the InfoGraphic on photoshop to make more neat and nice.

This is the progress of making it 



The final edit and presented






What i learned in this project is use your ideas, creativity, imagination to creare one masterpiece that will become unique design that everyone else. Others opinion do matters so don't blame yourself just because you have one tiny mistake. From that people opnion, you will learn something and can go through make your design to perfection














Comments

Popular Posts