Project: Assignment 1 (Computer-aided Design 1)

Today's assignment 1 need to choose the plan that I need to edit it on the AutoCAD. This assignment reason to see how far I could understand the way to work on AutoCAD.

This is the original plan



First, I start use "LINE" to do the wall. Thickness of wall basically 150mm. After that I measure 1 windows which ic 635mm. Dimensions is a must for plan


I continue measure the interior which is furniture. Also I include making my own door, windows, plants and others.

Next, I start draw one by one. Any kind of furniture that have curvy, I use "ARC"
 to create the curvy that furniture has one and also I mix with "LINE" to get the accurate furniture just like in the original plan. If got excess lines, I select all and click "Trim"

Three-seat sofa is 1800 x 600 mm






Then, I draw armchair which is 600 x 600 mm


Nevertheless, I did coffee table in between armchair. The size 1200 x 650 mm. After that, I start draw my own artificial potted plant on the coffee table. I use "Polyline" to create the leaf. After I finish draw the leaf, I change the color to green so I can see the difference lines within the white one to not get confuse.


Then I draw the television and table. I use same method like before using "LINES" and "ARC". Beside the television is the table lamp. The red lines represent how far the shadow of the lights from the lamp. I use "CIRCLE"


I draw standing plant beside the table television. I use same method "CIRCLE" and then leaf look like in "Polyline"



Finally, I draw double door which is 1250 x 623 mm

This is the final draw I did. Lastly, I did the tittle block for print in A4 size portrait






What I learned in this assignment that my skills in autocad getting better and better and more faster than I usually do before. If my drawing skills of drawing figure or face of humans is over the top, I'm pretty sure my skills in AutoCAD will much better. I would like to thank my lecturer Miss Connie for thought me more about AutoCAD :)

Thank you












Comments

Popular Posts